Carriage service can fill many short transportation needs with elegance.
Here are some of the ways Brides have used our services:
Before the Ceremony…
- Photos with maids, groomsmen
- Deliver maids & children to the ceremony
- Deliver Bride and Father of the Bride
Back Drop during Ceremony…
After the Ceremony…
- Photos of the Bride & Groom in carriage
- Ceremonial Dove Release (recognize each other, or loved ones who have passed)
- Short ride for Bride and Groom (some alone time, also signals guests to move on to the Reception)
- Return to ceremony site for formal photos
- Deliver Bride and Groom to the reception site for their entrance
- Provide guest rides during the reception (very popular with young and old)
After the Reception…
- Grand Reception Exit send off
- Bride and Groom ride
- Transportation to after party, your car, or lodging
There are two white Vis a vis carriages and a Vis a vis Cinderella carriage to choose from. Vis a vis is French for face to face which refers to the arrangement of the seating compartment. The first seat faces the rear of the carriage and the second seat faces forward inviting a shared experience by all our guests.
Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage
The consummate fairy tale embellishment for your event.
All of our carriages can be embellished with flowers, fabric, and/or lights!
The Justin (Buckskin & White)
Our formal carriage was built by Justin Carriage Works (the same company which supplies carriages to Disney World) and is white and has buckskin (golden tan) upholstery. It can be outfitted with the convertible top, white with matching buckskin liner, or with the Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage. Either carriage can be enhanced with silk flowers and/or lighting for an additional fee.
The Raber (Red & White)
Our second carriage was built by the Raber Buggy Works of Indiana, an Amish company known for their quality. It is white with red upholstery. This carriage has more of a "country" feel and is decorated with a pair of white hearts on the seat skirting. There are no optional top features for this carriage.
The youngster of the bunch, is a stunningy white Percheron gelding. Ready for a wedding, a trail ride, or a parade. Sweet and well trained, he is a wonderful carriage horse.
Jameson's slightly older brother, just as white and nearly his clone. Same reliable Amish training in a slightly larger package.
our newest arrival and our first mare Pecheron. We have just started introducing her to her new mission life, so look for her in Pensacola workiing her street credentials.